A few months ago when I was going through stuff at my parents' house, I found an old poster from 1989. My fourth grade teacher would have one student be the "Fabulous Fourth Grader" for the week. All the students in the class would draw and color a picture of something having to do with that student- what they liked, what their favorite tv show was... All the pictures were put on a board outside the classroom, where the whole school could see.
Back then I was a huge cat fan.

Stay tuned for more facts about the fourth grade me.
4 comments:
That is awesome! I can't wait to see the rest :)
We had a similar thing in second grade. One of the things I had to answer was what I wanted to be when I grew up. My answer....a singer just like Sandi Patti:)
Heather, I remember you telling me that when we were kids! My favorite memory from 2nd grade was bringing my Cabbage Patch Doll (Linda) to show and tell.
I love it! More, more!
Post a Comment