Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Slankets

I'm usually cold at work. I used to be able to use a little portable heater by my feet to combat the extreme air conditioning, but recently we had a power situation because there were too many people hooked up to one power source. So the heater has been temporarily banned until the problem is fixed. One of my fellow cold coworkers discovered an ingenious invention- USB heated gloves! They are amazing. Looking at the website for this led me to discover the slanket. I so want one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a power situation in the new office as well. If anyone uses a heater/microwave/coffee maker 3 of our offices loose power. So until Karen comes back and they have motive to fix the situation, all the kitchen appliances are in her office ;) And we freeze....

judith said...

Slankets look really cozy. You think its made out of fleece? Almost curious enough to put it on my Christmas wish list.

karen said...

Hehe, I'm glad my office is getting some use out of it... The slanket might make so cozy you'll fall asleep at the computer!

Anonymous said...

It looks like it might be made of fleece- then it seems it might be easy to make...