Easy Silence is also one of my tops on the CD. I love the whole thing. The power of Not Ready To Make Nice is awesome...I think.
I never would have taken you for a Dixie Chicks fan ;)
Hey Donna! We made it to Oregon!!! Thanks again for having us at your apartment. We had a great time hanging out with you guys... Matthew really enjoyed hanging out with your hubby, too!
The Dixie Chicks?tsk....tsk.... lol just kiddingHey you should check out Lily Allenthought you might like her. She a british singer.
Gotta love the Dixie Chicks! Thanks for the suggestion, Wes- I'll have to check out Lily Allen.Cristina- I'm glad you guys made it to Oregon safely! We had a lot of fun with you and Matthew :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Easy Silence is also one of my tops on the CD. I love the whole thing. The power of Not Ready To Make Nice is awesome...I think.
I never would have taken you for a Dixie Chicks fan ;)
Hey Donna! We made it to Oregon!!!
Thanks again for having us at your apartment. We had a great time hanging out with you guys... Matthew really enjoyed hanging out with your hubby, too!
The Dixie Chicks?
tsk....tsk.... lol just kidding
Hey you should check out Lily Allen
thought you might like her. She a british singer.
Gotta love the Dixie Chicks!
Thanks for the suggestion, Wes- I'll have to check out Lily Allen.
Cristina- I'm glad you guys made it to Oregon safely! We had a lot of fun with you and Matthew :)
Post a Comment