John taking the tour with my Dad and Lew
Beresford, SD is where the ginormous Slumberland warehouse is located! When I worked at the store, we pulled furniture from there every week.Is it as cold as it looks there? Any snow for Christmas?
Yes, my parents have gone shopping there, in fact! It was in the 20s and 30s while we were there- but no snow! :( I hope you're enjoying the weather in Oregon! :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Beresford, SD is where the ginormous Slumberland warehouse is located! When I worked at the store, we pulled furniture from there every week.
Is it as cold as it looks there? Any snow for Christmas?
Yes, my parents have gone shopping there, in fact!
It was in the 20s and 30s while we were there- but no snow! :( I hope you're enjoying the weather in Oregon! :)
Post a Comment