Matthew and I discussed renting this movie tonight- now we will have to for sure! So... the yellow van on the picture? I grew up driving around with my family in THAT van. Same year, same color... are you SO impressed?
That's amazing that you get to go to those art shows... really!
3 comments:
I also loved this movie. I especially liked the relationship between the uncle and the nephew. Overall though the movie just made me laugh.
Wes and I watched it this weekend too! We were almost rolling on the floor during the talent show scene!
Matthew and I discussed renting this movie tonight- now we will have to for sure! So... the yellow van on the picture? I grew up driving around with my family in THAT van. Same year, same color... are you SO impressed?
That's amazing that you get to go to those art shows... really!
Post a Comment