This weekend we rented a beach house up in Dillon Beach (about an hour north of SF) with some friends. It was great to relax after a busy week...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey you!! It has been so long--way too long! How are you? It seems like your new place is really nice...ahhh...Cali weather sounds really nice right now--it is so hot here!! Do you know that I have never even seen a picture of John!! Life is going well here..we live in the house I grew up in, can you believe it? The kids just love it here and so do we...Jason loves working on the dairy. So what have you been up to? Can't wait to hear from you! love, Joni
Joni!!!!! I'm so glad you found my blog! The email address that I had for you wasn't working anymore. Christina said you have a myspace page?
That's so wonderful that you're living in the house you grew up in- I have so many fun memories there :-) Email me if you get the chance- donnavan3@yahoo.com- and we can catch up a little more :)
2 comments:
Hey you!! It has been so long--way too long! How are you? It seems like your new place is really nice...ahhh...Cali weather sounds really nice right now--it is so hot here!! Do you know that I have never even seen a picture of John!! Life is going well here..we live in the house I grew up in, can you believe it? The kids just love it here and so do we...Jason loves working on the dairy. So what have you been up to? Can't wait to hear from you! love, Joni
Joni!!!!! I'm so glad you found my blog! The email address that I had for you wasn't working anymore. Christina said you have a myspace page?
That's so wonderful that you're living in the house you grew up in- I have so many fun memories there :-) Email me if you get the chance- donnavan3@yahoo.com- and we can catch up a little more :)
Post a Comment