Wow, what pretty maternity wear!
Love the belly! How are things going for you? Do you know if it is a girl or boy? What is the due date again? How exciting!!
Ah-Hah! I got to see a prego picture of you! You look so great! I love it! So excited for you guys!
Bridget- I had the best of shopping companions to help me pick it out :-)Kelly- We're waiting to find out if it's a boy or girl, and the due date is October 24. It's getting close!Joni- I meant to post a picture earlier :-) I'll try to post another update soon- I think I'm already much bigger than when this shot was taken!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, what pretty maternity wear!
Love the belly! How are things going for you? Do you know if it is a girl or boy? What is the due date again? How exciting!!
Ah-Hah! I got to see a prego picture of you! You look so great! I love it! So excited for you guys!
Bridget- I had the best of shopping companions to help me pick it out :-)
Kelly- We're waiting to find out if it's a boy or girl, and the due date is October 24. It's getting close!
Joni- I meant to post a picture earlier :-) I'll try to post another update soon- I think I'm already much bigger than when this shot was taken!
Post a Comment