She was 6 lbs, 15 oz, and 18 inches long
Going home from the hospital
Congratulations!!! She is absolutely amazing.
Congrats congrats!!!
She's beautiful! We're happy for you guys and excited to have a new family member. Nancy
YAYYYY! What a beautiful baby!
She is beautiful, and I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see her again. Evan just saw the photos (yelled "BABY!") and I said that she will be a new friend, and he had this amazed smile. But he can't say her name yet ;).
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations!!! She is absolutely amazing.
Congrats congrats!!!
She's beautiful! We're happy for you guys and excited to have a new family member. Nancy
YAYYYY! What a beautiful baby!
She is beautiful, and I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see her again. Evan just saw the photos (yelled "BABY!") and I said that she will be a new friend, and he had this amazed smile. But he can't say her name yet ;).
Post a Comment