YAY! I'm so glad you posted a belly picture! I was hoping you would... you look so cute! How are you feeling? I'm starting to get anxious- I've been getting a LOT of braxton hicks contractions (and still 5 weeks to go)! Do you feel all ready?
I've been feeling good, getting a little more tired the last few days though. And I've been having lots of contractions too. I'm definitely feeling ready though- even though there's a few things we have to get ready at home.
Wuth both Mykala and Landon I had no energy, but about 24 hours before I went into labor, I had a huge boost of energy. With Mykala I cleaned the whole house and had every thing ready for her arrival. With Landon I knew NOT to do all that house work and take it easy to conserve the energy for labor and delivery. Only 12 days to go!! We did not find out with either of ours, it is a lot of fun to be 100% suprised when they are born. We will be praying for you!
9 comments:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm soooo excited! I can't wait to meet the little Jackson!!!! BTW, you look great!
Woo hoo!!!
Do you know what you are having? You are glowing!! When is the actaul date? How fun. I am sure you are more than ready!! Keep us posted!
Hi Kelly! We don't know if it's a boy or a girl, and the offical due date is the 24th :-)
YAY! I'm so glad you posted a belly picture! I was hoping you would... you look so cute!
How are you feeling? I'm starting to get anxious- I've been getting a LOT of braxton hicks contractions (and still 5 weeks to go)! Do you feel all ready?
Thanks :-)
I've been feeling good, getting a little more tired the last few days though. And I've been having lots of contractions too. I'm definitely feeling ready though- even though there's a few things we have to get ready at home.
Not too much longer for either of us :-)
Wuth both Mykala and Landon I had no energy, but about 24 hours before I went into labor, I had a huge boost of energy. With Mykala I cleaned the whole house and had every thing ready for her arrival. With Landon I knew NOT to do all that house work and take it easy to conserve the energy for labor and delivery. Only 12 days to go!! We did not find out with either of ours, it is a lot of fun to be 100% suprised when they are born. We will be praying for you!
Hi Donna,I didn't know you were pregnant.
Post a Comment