AAAAWWW! So adorable! I love her expressions! I did sort of similar of photos when Evan was about 2 months old--it's great to capture those cute faces! ;)
Hi John and Donna. We're having Jackson family dinner (Nancy, Mark, and Kay tonight) and we all decided to check in. It's cool to see Annabelle smile. Very cute! Kay booked her flight to see y'll the day after Christmas. Well, that's all for now. Miss you guys!
4 comments:
That's so cute!!!!!
Oh, and she looks like she's got something planned...
AAAAWWW! So adorable! I love her expressions! I did sort of similar of photos when Evan was about 2 months old--it's great to capture those cute faces! ;)
Hi John and Donna. We're having Jackson family dinner (Nancy, Mark, and Kay tonight) and we all decided to check in. It's cool to see Annabelle smile. Very cute! Kay booked her flight to see y'll the day after Christmas. Well, that's all for now. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment