Wow! That's a great picture of you guys. I like the hats. And, of course Annabelle is adorable in her little Christmas outfit. I know you all are enjoying your visit with Grandma Kay. Nancy :)
What an adorable baby you have!!! She's so cute! Congratulations! I know that Grandma Kay is going to fall in love with her. Hope we'll see some pictures of that. :-) Isn't God good!!!
Come visit us back here in good old Arkansas sometime.
5 comments:
Penguins--still creepy. Annabelle--still adorable!
Wow! That's a great picture of you guys. I like the hats. And, of course Annabelle is adorable in her little Christmas outfit. I know you all are enjoying your visit with Grandma Kay. Nancy :)
AW! I love that photo of Annabelle--what an adorable smile!
Hi Donna and John,
What an adorable baby you have!!! She's so cute! Congratulations!
I know that Grandma Kay is going to fall in love with her. Hope we'll see some pictures of that.
:-)
Isn't God good!!!
Come visit us back here in good old Arkansas sometime.
Diane (for Dale, too)
:-)
I love the picture of Annabelle! So cute!
-Denise
Post a Comment