Thursday, January 29, 2009

bath time











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us so updated on your lives. She is such a cutie. How is work going for you? Are you missing being home?
-kel

karen said...

Wow, Annabelle looks very comfy in her bathtub! I'm guessing she likes it? She's adorable as ever. Oh, Evan says "hi Nanabelle!" (improvement from "bibibelle") ;)

Bridget said...

Is she bathing inside a whale? That's awesome.

meganleah said...

So, when will Annabelle be traveling to the midwest? If you guys do come maybe we could make a point to meet somewhere...and anyone else that would like to join...Bridget, Kelly, etc.

Anonymous said...

Kelly- work has been going pretty good. I'm trying to work semi-early hours, so that makes things a little easier.

Karen- I think she does like the water, but it's hard to tell. She does a lot of sloshing around, but I'm not sure if it's on purpose or not :-)

Bridget- yes, it is indeed a whale. We decided to finally upgrade from the dish tub to an actual baby bathtub!

Megan- we'd love to come out and see you and everyone! We don't have any immediate plans to come to the midwest, since we just saw my parents, but definitely sometime this year. We'll have to get together!