Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Annabelle's Baptism


Annabelle was baptised on Sunday, on Pentecost, at Grace Cathedral in San Francisco. It was a really special day, and we felt blessed to have her godparents, friends, and family with us to celebrate. You can listen to the service, which will be online throughout the week.

Here're some pictures from the day (thanks Mom!). Annabelle is wearing her Great Grandmother's baptism gown, the same gown that I wore when I was baptised.

With her godparents, Bridget and James:



With Bep and Grandpa:



With the whole group:



The church:





After the service:











And a big Happy Birthday to Mike!

3 comments:

the doumas said...

Aw, congratulations! Annabelle is just adorable. And I love seeing the baptism dress on another one of grandma's great granddaughters!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! Congrats!

karen said...

I'm sorry we couldn't be there! How awesome Annabelle has that dress--what a nice family tradition.