Wednesday, June 23, 2010

first tricycle





Yes, that is a bucket on her head. Annabelle took her regular sun hat off and put the bucket on instead. Now if we could only find a hat she likes wearing as much. As for the tricycle, she jumped right on it when I brought it home and we went for a spin around the neighborhood. She can't quite pedal yet, but I'm sure it won't be long.

5 comments:

the doumas said...

How cute, and it looks like she's having so much fun! Mya likes to wear her 'bucket hat', too. :)

Josh, Erica, Garrett, and Haylee said...

what a CUTIE!!! She is very sweet and I LOVE following your blog!! I know we don't know each other but we're FAMILY and this makes me feel as if I do know you!! :)

The Kiers said...

So cute! All of my kids hated hats, but loved to wear buckets. Must run in the family!

donna said...

How funny- I guess that's her Van Hofwegen side coming through!

Erica- John and I love following your blog too! We should plan a get together some day :-)

aunt michele said...

Annabelle is so sweet! She looks like she's a very happy child. She should be...she has really awesome parents! :)