Our friends and neighbors Brent and Erin invited us to go to a Christmas tree farm in the Santa Cruz mountains to get our tree this year. It was the first time we've gone to cut our own tree, and I think it's our prettiest tree to date!
Great pictures! I love the one of you and Annabelle...both of you are such beautiful ladies!! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! God's blessings to you in the New Year! --Joni
5 comments:
that looks fun! i love the photo of John with the saw (i'm sure the trees were very afraid) ;). also the one of annabelle-she's so pretty!
Looks like a beautiful tree and Annabelle looks like such a little lady! Merry Christmas you guys!
Sonja! I didn't know you had a blog :-) Are you going to post some pictures of that beautiful baby boy of yours?
Merry Christmas to your family too! I wish we could come visit for the holidays, but it looks like we'll hopefully come out in the spring ;-)
Great pictures! I love the one of you and Annabelle...both of you are such beautiful ladies!! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! God's blessings to you in the New Year! --Joni
that looks like so much fun! I love the picture of you and Annabelle. She is so pretty and growing up so much!
Post a Comment