Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Sunday with Bep

Annabelle was thrilled that "Bop" came for a visit this past week. On Sunday Annabelle went in church with us since the nursery was closed. I think she loved hearing all the music, especially the trumpets and timpani. After the first big choral number she cheered. After church we had a lovely brunch with friends, and Annabelle got to do an egg hunt with Owen, who she is always excited to see.



4 comments:

Bridget said...

What an adorable Easter dress! You guys look great. Now Donna, you do have sensible shoes for this special time in your life, right? :)

elaine said...

Beautiful photos! Annabelle looks just gorgeous! That big smile!

donna said...

@Bridget- that makes me laugh. I actually did break down and get some sensible shoes- although I didn't get a lecture on specialness this time. :-)

Anonymous said...

Annabelle is so pretty!