Henry has been getting more and more active these days. He's started getting up on his knees to reach things above with his outstretched hands. He's also been rocking back and forth on his hands and knees, getting ready to crawl. This morning when Henry did a mini-push up with his arms straight and his head stretched up high, Annabelle laughed and said, "Henry is pushing up like an airplane with wheels!" I think she's right, he's getting ready to take off!
He also surprised me the other day. I was changing his diaper, and he started to clap along to the song I was singing! It's his new favorite thing to do. That, and he has also started "dancing" (or bouncing). When the bouncing and clapping happen at the same time, it's just too cute.
Here are Annie and Henry with Bep and Pake.
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment