Thanks:-) John took it- it's actually from our honeymoon in Oregon. It's funny because it's taken in an underground cave (you can kind of see the green/algae wall behind me)...I think we went down there to look at some sort of large sea creatures.
I don't remember exactly where it was...we took a road trip along the coast. I think we got as far as Newport maybe? It was at a place that had an elevator that went down so you could see seals on the rocks below a cliff.
Your picture is hot. I've been admiring all of your pictures (Cristina, Bridget, and Donna.) I'll have to set up the self timer on my camera and get a beauty of myself.
7 comments:
cute!
I LOVE your picture! Did John take it?
Thanks:-) John took it- it's actually from our honeymoon in Oregon. It's funny because it's taken in an underground cave (you can kind of see the green/algae wall behind me)...I think we went down there to look at some sort of large sea creatures.
Where in Oregon, Donna? I'm also a big fan of your picture- John is a great photographer.
I don't remember exactly where it was...we took a road trip along the coast. I think we got as far as Newport maybe? It was at a place that had an elevator that went down so you could see seals on the rocks below a cliff.
Your picture is hot. I've been admiring all of your pictures (Cristina, Bridget, and Donna.) I'll have to set up the self timer on my camera and get a beauty of myself.
Make sure you wear a jean jacket with the collar turned up and/or a feather boa.
Post a Comment