I've been tagged by Bridget. The game is to tell 5 things about yourself that other people may not know...and then tag 5 other people. So here I go!
1) I hate peanut butter, but love salted peanuts.
2) One of my earliest memories is of blowing out the candles on my birthday cake, wishing I could fly, and believing it might just happen. Wait...since I've just broken the rules and told people about it, does that mean it won't ever come true?
3) I've been stung by 3 scorpions. No, not the really poisonous kind.
4) The only time I went deep sea fishing I was the only one on the boat to NOT catch anything. Despite the professional fishermen taking pity on me and practically fishing for me. It's ok, I've gotten over it.
5) If I had been a boy my name would have been Carl, after my uncle, who changed his name from the Dutch "Keimpe" when my mom's family immigrated.
Now for the lucky ones I will tag! If you read this, you're it! And if you don't have a blog, then you must start one if at all possible.
Megan
Jen
Elaine
Karen
Karri
9 years ago

5 comments:
Thanks, Donna. I don't know that many people with blogs and the ones that I do, I believe, have already been tagged. Should I tag them again? I think I shall!
-Megan
I was afraid I wouldn't have enough people to tag either- so i tagged a few who don't have blogs.
How was the messin' and a gommin' in Chino?
How is your family doing? It has been a very long time- 5 years actually! Think maybe you could post an update on how/where everyone is?
We just got back tonight from Chino- it was good to spend a little extra time with my family. And I know I have at least one picture I can post soon...and i can add an update of course! :)
Post a Comment