Where did my legs go, and who gave me these potato sacks?
So a "brick" in triathlon lingo is doing two things in training in a row. Like biking and then running. As my tri is this Saturday, I needed to try the bike/run combo (I've done the swim/bike transition a couple times). Elaine and I went for about an hour long ride, and then I went on a super short run. And my legs did feel like bricks. For a second or two I felt like my upper body could go sailing forward without them. It got a little better after a few minutes. Now there's nothing to do but go buy a hat for the run and rest up!
9 years ago

3 comments:
Good luck! I wish I could be there to cheer you on. I want to see pictures of you and your hat. :)
Sorry I couldn't wish you luck on your tri Donna, I was on vacation. I did think about you and Elaine and prayed for you guys. I am awaiting your race report. Congratulations triathlete!
Thanks Judith! And thanks for letting me borrow your race belt! =)
Post a Comment