I met Bridget, who was in Iowa visiting her family, and we drove up to Willmar, Minnesota. It was so great to see good friends and roomates from college- I can't believe it had been about 5 years since I had seen some of them! When we got there, we met Megan and Reba at the fair. We were lucky enough to get there in time for the tractor pull. Megan was volunteering at the fair, and we got to help her- by being trophy girls!

All the tractors waiting to compete.

The trophies had tractors and pickups on them!
That night we met up with more friends, and caught up a little before the big event- Heather and Mark's wedding. It was an outside wedding in the country- and it was beautiful! Here's the happy couple:

And the whole gang (in front of the corn field, of course):

I really loved seeing everyone- it had been way too long!
2 comments:
I don't see you in there! No pictures to verify you were actually at a tractor pull!
I was there, I swear! ;-)
Post a Comment