
My parents drove out from South Dakota to visit us this past weekend. The first visitors in our guest room! It was really great to see them, and we're really glad they made the long drive out here :-)
On Sunday we drove up to Muir Woods- a place John and I hadn't been yet since living here. It's a little ways north of San Francisco. Along the way we stopped at Fort Point, to show my parents one of our favorite places. We didn't get to see any big tankers come into the bay, but we did get there right in time to hear the big fog horn going off.
The redwoods at Muir Woods are really amazing. Of course pictures don't do it justice, but I'll post a couple anyway.


We also stopped at Muir Beach, which was super windy but beautiful. I think I still have some sand in my shoes from that trek.

On Sunday we drove up to Muir Woods- a place John and I hadn't been yet since living here. It's a little ways north of San Francisco. Along the way we stopped at Fort Point, to show my parents one of our favorite places. We didn't get to see any big tankers come into the bay, but we did get there right in time to hear the big fog horn going off.
The redwoods at Muir Woods are really amazing. Of course pictures don't do it justice, but I'll post a couple anyway.


We also stopped at Muir Beach, which was super windy but beautiful. I think I still have some sand in my shoes from that trek.


3 comments:
How fun! I love Muir Woods, and the beach...I'm glad you guys had fun. I bet it's nice to have more room in your place, too, to accompany visitors better ;).
Oh Donna! Your parents!!! I haven't seen even a picture of them in forever!! I'll bet it was so wonderful having them in town for a visit!! Make sure you tell them "hi" from me the next time you talk to them.
YOur parents! Oh my goodness. My mom says all the time how much she misses Anna. Tell them hello!
Karri
Post a Comment