Thursday, August 09, 2007

biting the bullet

We've given our 30 day notice to move out. To make a long story short, our land lady is too nosy, paranoid, senile, and generaly unstable for us to live here any longer. It's somewhat of a relief to have it settled- and since we had been planning on painting, we're not fully unpacked. So the next move should be tons easier. I'm just glad she showed us her craziness before we got too settled in, so we can make a cleaner break.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Wow, that's nuts! I'm sorry you have to go through all that again. I hope you have good luck in finding a new place!

Anonymous said...

Oh man. What a bummer :( I can't believe it didnt get any better. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

judith said...

So sorry to hear it. Moving is never easy, but better than being in close proximity with a semi-psycho case.