9 years ago
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
hurray!
After scouring craigslist and any rental agency websites we could get our hands on, we've found a new place! It's a small house in San Jose- near the Rose Garden. It's super cute, has a garage/workshop for John and a backyard with a vegetable garden for me (did I mention I've become interested in gardening?). We're really excited about the move, and if all goes well we'll move in on the week of the 3rd! I'll be sure to post some pictures then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow! That was fast! I was just going to email you to see how the new hunt was going. So no more MV? :(
we are waiting for pictures of your new place. We are happy that you found a new place that you both like.
Kelly
How did the move go?
Post a Comment