Sunday, February 17, 2008

around the house


John, cleaning out the shrubs between our driveway and our neighbor's house. In the background you can see the construction in what used to be a vacant lot. It's going to be some kind of commercial space. We're hoping one of the tenants will be a coffee shop.

One of the last roses of the season.

5 comments:

meganleah said...

Hey Donna,

Oh, how I wish I could be working in my garden. Just to be outside would be wonderful.

We've been sick in our house since the beginning of Jan. This winter has been no fun.

Thanks for the springy post!

-Megan

Cristina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cristina said...

Hi Donna!
Great pictures! It's so neat to see what your new place looks like.
I'm doing good, thanks :) Been pretty busy, but it's a good busy. That's so great that John picked up a record player for you... I bet you are having all sorts of fun hunting down records! Which one is your favorite so far?

Anonymous said...

Hey Cristina- Good to hear from you :)

I'd say of the records we have so far, I really like the Rolling Stones one. I can't wait to find more!

meganleah said...

Donna,

I have some records that I was trying to sell on e-bay not too long ago. I'd let you have them, if you'd like.

I'll e-mail you what they are.