Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Chino

Last week we drove down to southern California and had a great time visiting family and friends...

Annabelle with Pake

with Aunt Hilda

Four generations

We were lucky enough to be there for a get together to celebrate my Grandma and Uncle Mike's birthdays

with Great Grandma

with Annabelle's 2nd cousins (the ones that were in town)

with Cousin James

Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids

And we got to meet our friend's Noah and Audrey's adorable baby- Abel. He and Annabelle had a fun time staring and smiling at each other (a big thanks to Audrey for the picture).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna and John, Thanks for posting all the great photos. Annabelle looks great. John on the other hand...
Mark

the doumas said...

It was so great to see you and meet little Annabelle! She's so adorable. I copied 2 of your pictures, I hope you don't mind. The one of the grandkids with Gma and Gpa is much better than the ones I have!

Anonymous said...

So many cute blond babies :)