Last Monday I officially entered my late twenties and turned 27. On Sunday John threw a champagne brunch for my birthday. We had a few friends over, and he made french toast (delicious!). Here's some of the aftermath- my birthday flowers and cake. Perhaps you're wondering how I took this picture... my family gave me a digital camera for my birthday! On Monday my parents drove up for the night and we went out to dinner. It was a good birthday.
On Thursday night John and I got some last minute tickets from our friends, Jen and Brian, to see San Jose's hockey team- the Sharks. (Yes, Californians also enjoy hockey!) The mascot was, of course, a shark, who playfully gnawed on the heads of fans in the stands. The Sharks won, and it was a lot of fun to see all the people going crazy and hi-fiving when they scored. On the five block walk back to our car it was pouring. We got soaking wet, and then took this picture after we had dried off a bit while searching for our car in the parking garage.

5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Donna. You flowers are very pretty.
Thanks Megan! :)
Happy Birthday!! I knew that day felt different (good) for a reason. Sorry I didn't remember why in time to wish you happy birthday ON your day.
Yay for digital cameras- does this mean we'll be seeing more of you on your blog?
Cristina, I think you should ask Donna to post a picture of the monkey giftcard/puppet. I think you'd like it. :)
Thanks Cristina!
I'm hoping to take more pictures- it's great because we don't really usually take a lot of snapshots since it's such a pain to process film, so now we won't have anything holding us back!
Dang- I think the lady at target threw away my monkey puppet giftcard after I used it!
Post a Comment