It looks like a 40 year old man. Donna, I love the D.Coke and mentos video you had on a few days ago. I've watched it several times since you posted it!
Woa, those are weird...that one even looks like it has sideburns. And it's even creepier to find one of those plastic baby heads in your garbage disposal as we did a few days ago, all chewed-up looking... ;)
7 comments:
It looks like a 40 year old man.
Donna, I love the D.Coke and mentos video you had on a few days ago. I've watched it several times since you posted it!
I made a grammar error earlier. The adult features on those babies are creepy!
Ummm, these plastic babies really freak me out. They're creepier up close than when they were floating in frozen "amniotic fluid."
Woa, those are weird...that one even looks like it has sideburns. And it's even creepier to find one of those plastic baby heads in your garbage disposal as we did a few days ago, all chewed-up looking... ;)
Oh no- Sorry about that, Karen! They're sneaky little buggers!
Yes, very creepy. Frozen and Thawed.
Post a Comment