So I've been tagged by both Bridget and Megan. Since my brain is a little fried from looking at HTML code (still working out a few kinks), I'm not going to answer all of the questions....
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Chagall teaching in the Malakhovska War Orphan Colony near Moscow in 1912.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
My computer's speaker.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Don't have TV. I think the last TV show I watched was the American version of The Office on dvd.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
German. John's watching a movie about the last 3 days of Hitler's life.
11. When did you last laugh?
When John sang to me "the bootin' scootin' boogie"
15. What is the last film or video you saw?
The first 20 minutes of previously mentioned German movie.
19. Do you like to dance?
Only to slow songs, unless no one can see me.
20. Comment to George Bush:
My cat's breath smells like cat food.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes.
25. 4 people who must also do this quiz on THEIR blog:
Elaine, Kristin, Dave & Kelly, Heather (you'll have to look at Bridget's or Megans for the full quiz)
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment