I had to work really hard not to laugh out loud for that one. Stifling is no fun. Who are those guys anyway?
You are right, that's a good one. YouTube is truly a gift. But have you seen the laughing talk show host yet?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2dX0q7s9p4
Elaine, I guess they're a Finish group- Armi & Danny. John found them on this 80s music video website...http://www.freephotosandvideos.com/Jeff, that one is painful to watch-That poor guy just can't get it under control!
Donna- that is the most amazing thing I've ever seen! I laughed, I cried, I learned a few moves...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I had to work really hard not to laugh out loud for that one. Stifling is no fun. Who are those guys anyway?
You are right, that's a good one. YouTube is truly a gift. But have you seen the laughing talk show host yet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2dX0q7s9p4
Elaine, I guess they're a Finish group- Armi & Danny. John found them on this 80s music video website...
http://www.freephotosandvideos.com/
Jeff, that one is painful to watch-That poor guy just can't get it under control!
Donna- that is the most amazing thing I've ever seen!
I laughed, I cried, I learned a few moves...
Post a Comment