Our friends Karen and JR were blessed with a beautiful baby boy late Tuesday night. His name is Evan Aurel Sudre. It was a surprise because he was a little over a month early, but both he and Karen are doing well.
I think he was 4lbs 13oz. He was able to breathe on his own and everything. I think they're going to be monitoring him for a while and making sure he gets a lot of sleep so he can have energy to grow.
3 comments:
Awww.... :) He's cute. How big was he? Are his lungs and everything okay?
I think he was 4lbs 13oz. He was able to breathe on his own and everything. I think they're going to be monitoring him for a while and making sure he gets a lot of sleep so he can have energy to grow.
Isn't he amazing?
Post a Comment